Corrugated/Fluting Paper Machine
Corrugated/Fluting paper making machine is used for making high strength corrugated origin paper in paper making line use waste paper, wood pulp, white shavings, etc. as raw material.
The process of paper making line contains: Forming, Pressing, Drying, Calendering, Rewinding.
Forming: After the paper pulp come into the headbox, it can spreads along the fine pulp evenly on the felts, which spread along the top and bottom of rollers.
Pressing: By pressing felts, it can squeeze out as much water as possible.
Drying: dryers section is arranged in group to ensure it can be operate at a gradually slower speed to compensate for paper shrinkage as the paper dries. It will discharge the water content down to a level of about 6%.
Calender: Calendering can help to make the surface of the paper more sooth and glossy. What’s more, It also can ensure consistent thickness of paper. The pressure given by the rollers applied to the web influences the finish of the paper.
Rewinding: To make it easier for shipping and conveying, we use rewinder to shape it into rolls and use slitter to cut the product into multiple strips to meet customers’ requirements.
Technical Data Of Corrugated/Fluting Paper Machine:
||Corrugated Paper Board
|Basic Weight Range(GSM)
- 1. Over 30 years production experience,we are specializing in making all kinds of paper machines and pulp equipment.
- 2.3 20000 square meters workshop with more than 200 staffs including 50 engineers will be your best support and specialize in making all kinds of paper recycling machines.
- 3. Full technical support:we will provide the foundation drawings of the machine and installation support.
- 4. ISO9001:2000 and BV certification.
- 5. Strict quality control of every procedure,full guarantee of the quality of every single packaging.
1. Offering comprehensive technical and business consultation services;
2. Proposing the most suitable scheme and equipment for our clients;
3. Designing and fabricating targeted products according to the special requirements of clients;
4. Training periodically high qualified service technician.